Monticello Station @ Wells Fargo Center
328 East Freemason Street
- Full Architectural & Interior Design of Schematic Design & Design Development
- Coordination of Structural, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Design
- Coordination of Landscape Design
- Full Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
Master planning and full architectural design services for three buildings to complement the new Wells Fargo Tower. The four story buildings include 121 apartment units totaling approximately 134,000 SF with an additional 33,000 SF of ground level Retail space. The project includes a 2,500 SF Fitness Facility, available to office tower and apartment residents, two rooftop outdoor courtyards, one with a swim-spa, both with fire pits, water features, outdoor kitchens and extensive landscaping Received a 2011 HRACRE Award of Merit for Best Multi-Family.